Thursday, October 14, 2010

17:49 at work...

How's your capacity for this week?

Well, seeing as it's ten to five on a Thursday and I'm at an infant approval hearing in the morning, not great.

*sniggers actually go around the office mexican wave style*

That's really rude

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I was just answering your question.

That's really rude.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I was just answering your question (no, I've not accidentally typed the same thing twice. That happened)

I mean't next week.

Oh. You said this week

And so on and so forth until we get to the crux of the matter. Can I do some instructions to counsel. Yes. I can. Then she tells me the file. The file has 6 lever arches. And I have 4 days to do it. I didn't think it was possible to have any less respect for her. Oh! It is.


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: