Sunday, November 06, 2011

Hello Winter.


I hate shopping for coats. Actually hate it. It's stressful beyond belief. A coat has to be practical. Something I definitely am not. And a lot of my purchases are lovely and colouful but not practical at all. 

My mother was compelled to bring me coat shopping on Saturday. I ended up buying the Whistles Barry Belted Coat which I can't be bothered to do a screen shot of and the set up of the Whistles site is such that you can't link it. So if you can be bothered to google it you now have all the information at your fingertips. 

But now I'm not sure. It's black. Which isn't very me. But then I do have bright red hair. And a fluro pink scarf. And a teal hat with a massive bobble. Perhaps a bright coat would be a bit mental. 

But then I found the above on ASOS. It's Barbour though. I hate people who wear Barbour coats. It's like they took a wrong turning off the M1 and ended up in London and not Somerset. Or something. Oh and it's £269. And I'd probably end up looking a lot like that girl. And she's not too sure is she? 

No comments: