Monday, December 05, 2011


Basically I don't think you understand how much I want this. It's totally impractical. Shorts with long sleeves and a high neck. It's a nonsense! But I am determined to get my legs out whilst I can because soon I'll be old and no one wants to see wrinkly thighs. 

DISCLAIMER: I will not be buying this because it is £150 and even that is a step too far for me. I will stalk ebay looking for it. After I have been to the shop to try it on to make sure I get the right size. 

[As a total aside I made a friend in a make up shop today. She was lovely. And made me look human having been told by a work colleague that I still look sick and I should go home at lunch, or immediately, whichever I preferred. We bonded over a love of Smashbox Primer, Sali Hughes and trying to run our mascaras out to buy the new YSL mascara. I like shop girls who pretend to be your friend. But not too much of a friend. Just enough.]

1 comment:

Miss Bladder said...

Thanks Kevin21. Your comment is both illuminating yet completely devoid of basic punctuation. A feat indeed.