Monday, December 05, 2011


Basically I don't think you understand how much I want this. It's totally impractical. Shorts with long sleeves and a high neck. It's a nonsense! But I am determined to get my legs out whilst I can because soon I'll be old and no one wants to see wrinkly thighs. 

DISCLAIMER: I will not be buying this because it is £150 and even that is a step too far for me. I will stalk ebay looking for it. After I have been to the shop to try it on to make sure I get the right size. 

[As a total aside I made a friend in a make up shop today. She was lovely. And made me look human having been told by a work colleague that I still look sick and I should go home at lunch, or immediately, whichever I preferred. We bonded over a love of Smashbox Primer, Sali Hughes and trying to run our mascaras out to buy the new YSL mascara. I like shop girls who pretend to be your friend. But not too much of a friend. Just enough.]

2 comments:

kevin21 said...

Womens High Heels Bowie Aladdin Sane album inspired me to design the lightning ball shoe."In Paris and Hongkong opened a shop, 2011 will be a year of Sanderson silence?Don't Woman High Heels."I will start and Charlotte Ranmpling began her new movie," he said: "I hope that with the Inoue brothers, along with the completion of their 2011 in which a target.In September, we will usher in the 10 anniversary celebration, but I still couldn't reveal any specific situation Cheap High Heels.

A shoe designer to design a high heels?This point is not very important, important is the last of the high heels can make women more obsessed with this season?Cheap Air Jordan 2011 has the advantages of big run.1, leg length was: thin and sharp High Heel Toe easily visually lengthen the leg line Cheap Air Jordans.

In 2, so a woman taste High Heel Sneakers.

High heel shoes shortcomings big Frank.In 1, high heel shoes not too comfortable -- of course, beautiful always has a price.In 2, Christian Louboutin Long Boots pick feet type -- if you are fit and slim gens, the Dunks Heels just for you only, but, if you are a big apple, or sports, leisure style shoes can make you look more beautiful High Heels For Women.

Miss Bladder said...

Thanks Kevin21. Your comment is both illuminating yet completely devoid of basic punctuation. A feat indeed.