Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mariage


So. It's almost time for Sleazy to turn over a new leaf and relinquish his Sleazy moniker once and for all. It's pretty much guaranteed to be a messy, teary affair. I have still yet to get my arse in gear and send them the requested three songs I want played at the wedding reception. However, I have been thinking about their first dance song a lot. I'm so indecisive I don't think that if I decided to attach myself to a ball and chain I could quite cope with choosing pretty much the most important dance of your life (I could say something extremely crass about the most important dance of your life being that one at the school disco when you were 12 and you accidentally ended up losing your virginity in front of the whole school. But I won't. Because I'm talking about my best mate's wedding. And I wouldn't want to lower the tone).

I've come up with a few options now....so maybe, one day, in the very distant future I can look back on this for inspiration. And a prod to my memory. And the contenders are:

Rick James - Super Freak
Blondie - I Touch Myself
R Kelly - Bump n Grind

Remember that.

As an aside, I'm going to make the unprecedented move of summing up my weekend in two words. Bet you can't think I can do it. Well.

Woot! Yay!

See. Fuck you. Or are you counting these words too? Cos if you are that really isn't fair. Because this is actually abusing you for not having enough faith in me to tell a story using less than 1,000,000 words. Yes. Abuse.

No comments: