Tuesday, June 15, 2010

C'est ma vie et je le voudrais encore svp



I love Kitsuné. I especially love their Kitsuné Maison compilations which lets me hear all sorts of electro-pop goodness.

Two Door Cinema Club are bouncy and I like bouncy music because I am not bouncy at 6am and need something to kick start me. Maddison also went to their gig recently in the East and she tells me it was very enjoyable. And Maddison is a clever lady you know.

I'm also desperate to see Greenberg. I'm kinda in love with Greta Gerwig (like everyone at the moment). However, I *hated* the Squid & the Whale so I'm unsure of whether this is a good idea or not. I might end up walking out of the cinema a little bit cross and angry. But it's a risk I'm willing to take as I'm absolutely, positively certain I'll walk out of SATC2 smouldering out of my nostrils with anger.

No comments: