Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Information Guzzler

I was once called an information guzzler by a friend (in a lovely way - if that's possible). I didn't argue because it was true. I have a voracious appetite for weekend papers (Guardian on a Saturday, Times on a Sunday and if I'm feeling really decadent I'll buy the Observer too) and I'm constantly on my Guardian app as well as picking up all sorts of free magazines (and sometimes expensive ones) during the week. It seems only fitting that at some point I purchase the above. But not now. Mainly because I'm saving pennies to go to the Philippines next week. *cough* and I already purchased the girl going to work in an office t shirt despite my economic drive *cough*

But yes, Philippines. Hot, lovely, exciting NO WORK NO FRICKING WORK

No comments: