Friday, November 02, 2012

The November Issue



So it's been awhile but don't worry, I'm not going to go in to a Staind (sic) song to celebrate my return to blogging. 

I've not really been totally off radar as I've been writing for Directors Notes but I have neglected this blog. This is mainly due to work but I now have a shiny, new job in Angel which is equal parts exciting and fucking scary. However, I feel like I've turned a corner and the end is in sight of my current Hellish commute and I'm more inclined to start blogging again. 



I won't lie. I didn't realise how much I wanted this job until the interview process (and it WAS a process) started. And when I got to the end and was offered the job the relief was palpable. I saw the above in Liberty a week before my first interview and exam. I said to MonsieurB that if I succeeded I'd treat myself. It's a beautiful necklace from Pyrrha which is made of reclaimed silver and an old Victorian seal which says, "I'm Quite Unhinged", with a picture of a garden gate off of one of its hinges. It really resonated with me. Because I am batshit fucking crazy. And here it is. Around my neck. Lovely. 

No comments: