Monday, April 15, 2013

More Houses


I'm beginning to think that I have lost the gene for getting excited about houses in real life. Gone. Today I saw what should have been the perfect house (2 actual full size bedrooms and not a shit hole) but whilst I was excited at the photos I walked around (the very small) living area and came to the conclusion that whilst I like it a lot they could do one for the asking price. So tomorrow will be negotiating £20k off what they're wanting and me saying things like, 

"She moved in 3 years ago and has done nothing to the house and she wants £40k more. I know you said she was a police woman but are you sure she hasn't been smoking crack?"

To try and avoid a melt down I have been looking at glitter dinosaur fascinators on Etsy. I love Etsy. You can basically find every sort of shit on there. Who wouldn't want a purple triceratops wandering around on their head?

1 comment:

Get Free Crack Files said...

Nice Blog Keep Posting . So useful bog....