Wednesday, May 21, 2008

IL VIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



OH MY FUCKING GOD MY FUCKING IPOD HAS COME BACK TO LIFE

I noticed on the phone to my friend this evening that my Deity-like touch had worked it's magic and I literally screamed for 10 solid minutes. Carrie. I'm sorry.

Seriously, I don't think anyone has ANY idea about how much SHIT people chat on the train/tube. I have had to listen to conversations that I would not repeat to my worst enemy because I am not that horrible. And Úna, I'm sorry I said over and over, "You have to give me your music box because you have another music box in your moving box. Music box un, music box deux". I'm so happy that I've stopped being sad that I'm going to miss the UBS Openings. ARGH ARGH ARGH. AND last day of the week for me tomorrow. I don't think this day could get any better unless someone came in and handed me £3million. I've got to stop now. I'm rambling. Insane, gleeful rambling. 




No comments: