Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trois

Three jobs I have had :
1) Sandwich Artist
2) Cocktail Barmaid
3) Paralegal

Three places I have lived:
1) Barnet
2) Paris
3) Leicester

Three shows that I watch:
1) X-Factor
2) Nevermind the Buzzcocks
3) Peep Show

Three of my favourite films
1) Requiem for a Dream
2) Eagle vs Shark
3) Little Miss Sunshine

Three of my favourite music albums
1) Justice - †
2) MGMT - Oracular Spectacular
3) Crystal Castles

Three people who email me often:
1) Fay
2) Sammy/Carrie (Reply all....)
3) Sleazy/Money

Three of my favourite foods:
1) Chicken Chow Mein
2) Guylian sea shells
3) Roast lamb with my or me ma's roasties.

Three of my favourite drinks (non-alky-hol-ik)
1) Robinson's Orange & Mango - sugar free
2) Orange juice
3) Chocolate milkshake

Three of my favourite drinks (alky-hol-ik)
1) Gin & Tonic
2) Oreo Cocktail
3) Grasshoppers from Hot Coles (RIP)

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1) In bed having a bed picnic and watching a good film
2) Tokyo
3) In a river on an elephant in Thailand.

Three things you are looking forward to:
1) Boosh in Bright Town
2) Kings of Leon
3) Manchester

Three famous people I'd like to meet:
1) Lindsay Lohan (only if she was off the wagon though)
2) Lily Allen
3) Debbie Harry

Three Superheroes I'd like to be (in order... 1 being the best!) :
1) Rogue
2) Harley Quinn
3) Wonder Woman

Three words that amuse me for no reason:
1) cretin
2) nefarious
3) spatchcock

Three things about I think about love:
1) It's when your brain shuts down and your heart starts working
2)
3)

No comments: