Thursday, January 14, 2010

Explosion

My head actually feels like it is about to explode. Tension headaches - sadface. I think I might stare at my pretty tattoos for a bit to make me feel better.

I have had lots of funtimes last weekend but this whole head/explosion thing is hindering my ability to blog coherently and hilariously so I'll save it for another day when I can do it justice. As a taster, afternoon tea and dangerously strong cocktails are good bedmates.

In the interim, I have found a lovely site that - like most things on the internet - is completely pointless. It's a collection of photos found on the internet that are then linked to the site and you can choose whether to heart them which is linked to your profile. See. Told you. Completely pointless. Without merit in every way. But if you like pretty photos (MsK I'm looking at you here) then you can easily while away 3 hours on this site. I speak from experience. Like twitter you can choose to follow people and vice versa. I've still got to find worthy people to follow. It is easy to fall in to the emo teen trap. Mark my words. And yes, the above is nicked from there. Mainly because Paul and Zooey look extra freaking hot in that picture. See my hearts at www.weheartit.com/subs.


No comments: