Monday, June 16, 2008

C'est Moi

What talent do you wish you had?
To play the piano really well

If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Gin & Tonic - Vodka, lime and soda water

Favorite vegetable?
Cauliflower

What was the last book you read?
The Rules of Attraction

What zodiac sign are you?
Pisces

Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Yup, yup (never you mind)

Worst Habit?
Smoking - Over-analysing

Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
I'd like to think optimistic

Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Far too morbid

Tell me one weird fact about you.
I have an insane fear of being inbetween or in very close proximity to lorries on the motorway

Do you have any pets?
No

Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Clearly scary

If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd stretch myself up a bit

What color eyes do you have?
Brown

Ever been arrested?
Nope

Bottle or can soda?
Can

If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Spend it in the Tatty sale. Failing that, fuck work off for a fortnight and go on a massive bender with my favourites - all expenses paid

Where's your favorite place to hang at?
Seaside

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yup

Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
I don't have one thing. Drinking tea and smoking with my favourites, getting fucktarded and chatting shit, swimming in the sea, walking around cities with no particular aim.

Do you swear a lot?
Too much. 

Biggest pet peeve?
Bad manners

In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Accessorised 

Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Surprisingly, yes

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose?
Maybe Japan, maybe Oz 

Do you believe in God?
I've had a Catholic upbringing...what do you think?

No comments: