Wednesday, July 08, 2009

C'était pas une crise de coeur. Seulement que j'ai oublié que le travail, c'est merde

Crisis averted. It always helps to get things off your chest -

Me: Basically I feel work is a massive pile of shit at the moment
My Boss, the big one, with all the power, and money: Don't be silly. And even if it is it doesn't matter. The important thing you have to remember is that you are loved. And nothing else really matters.
Me: Mmm. I'm going to Brighton now
My Boss: You should have told me you're going to Brighton. I'm going tomorrow, I would have given you a lift
Me: Aww. Thanks. But I would like to get totalled on Pimms tonight.

It also helps to avert a crisis when you spend the weekend hanging out with your favourite and best mates by the sea having meat babies. And seeing real babies. That you're sort of in charge of. And who are the teeniest things ever. It just sort of sucks when you have to go home and come back to reality.

No comments: