Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vacances

Scary. Unless you're dead you must have seen the new Alice in Wonderland trailer. I am excited.

I am also so very excited about seeing all my uni friends on Friday for drunken japes in a country hotel. Emails currently doing the rounds have things in them like:

I'm going to get so drunk I forget my own name.
I think perhaps we should pace ourselves and only start the real drinking at 7.
I'm thinking perhaps we should bring some vodka for our room - I fucking love you. If you had brains you'd be dangerous
I hope we're getting a full English in the morning or I'll make sure I puke in a pot plant

It wouldn't be untrue to say the bride is shitting herself. Mainly cos we're coming. It would also not be untrue to say that she has deliberately separated us so the meal doesn't end up like the final scene in Bugsy Malone.

No comments: